DOCUMENTARY FILM



HALONG BAY, Vietnam

One of the most touching and heartfelt moments was when I saw a poor Vietnamese woman rolling her boat towards the Junk full of tourists asking them to buy stuff and things in her boat while her little baby was lying next to her. Some of the tourists teased her and called her "Sugarbabe" because she sells sweets and junk food. I find this rather disturbing and my heart sank that day. While the scenic view of Ha Long Bay was incredible, it never fail to remind me of the hardship of these Vietnamese women's lives living in their boats for survival at Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. So this little glimpse of my past Documentary Film 2011 about "Halong Bay, Vietnam" is dedicated to them. 

Thank you very much for visiting.

Sincerely,
Rorne Tan
Director of Tour & Marketing
WORLD HERITAGE NETWORK

* To join our tour, please email us: worldheritage101@yahoo.com